Homemade by Hail title pic

Homemade by Hail title pic

Saturday 30 January 2016

The completed cot!

I have finally finished the cot! Hurruh!! Here it is:








This was one of the trickiest pieces I've painted. Each of the bars is round, so really increased the amount of drips and drip marks that dried. I used a Gloss paint from the Little Paint company, which is a bit harder to use as well.
I kept the little animals, but removed the springs and washers.
I'm really pleased with the teddy stickers I bought. I am going to use the remaining stickers on either a chest of drawers of shelving unit for the room - which is best for storing babies things? Any advice gratefully received!

Here are some before and after photos of the cot:



Let me know what you think!!









No comments:

Post a Comment