Homemade by Hail title pic

Homemade by Hail title pic

Friday 19 February 2016

Shabby Chic bathroom storage

Some of you may have seen the teaser I put on my Facebook page last week. In case you didn't here it is:

What are we making now?

We were making some storage for the bathroom. With a baby comes lots of . . . stuff!! We only had one small wall cupboard in the bathroom. Here is the space above the toilet before:



And here it is now:



I had to have some help from Hubby to saw the bottom part of the shelving unit. I white washed it in quite a shabby chic way - you can still see parts of the original wood coming through. I also cut up a old table cloth and created some curtains for the front of the unit. 

Before

After


Starting to fill it with baby bits already!!

I'm really pleased with how it turned out, what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment