Homemade by Hail title pic

Homemade by Hail title pic

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Nursery inspiration

So at 27 weeks pregnant, it times to start Baby Girl's nursery. I have applied two coats of paint to the cot, so will share that as soon as it's finished. 

I have been trawling through blogs trying to find some inspiration. Here are some of the nurseries that I really like:


I really want to make the mobile, and pom poms are very easy to make. I also love the pink stripes!


I definitely want a valance for the bottom of the cot. Baby girl will be sharing rooms with her 10 year old sister who has bunting up above her bed, so will have to get her some bunting too.


Love the simplicity of this nursery!


Wish I had room for an arm chair in my nursery. The patterns in this rug are awesome.

Have you got any ideas or photos of your nurseries? 







No comments:

Post a Comment